Host Family Intro
We are a family of 4 living in Shunyi, Beijing. The parents are very busy with our work, but we take our family life very seriously. So every day, we dedicate some time to play with our sons. On weekends, we spend plenty of time to have lots of fun activities together, such as seeing cultural performance, watching matches and field trips. We expect to host a native English speaker who would like to spend some quality time with our children and help them learn English.
Family & Program Key Facts
- Location: Shunyi, Beijing
- Kids: 2 sons, 9 and 5 years old
- Parents: The host parents are both working in the banking industry
- Ideal Au Pair: Native English speaker
- Ideal Duration: at least 3 months
- Ideal Starting date: ASAP
- Hosting experience: We’ve hosted several Edu au pairs since 2012, both girls and boys from England, Scotland, Australia, and America.
Join us now
… and become an Edu Au Pair in this or another lovely host family in China. Our host families welcome you with open arms, so if you are interested in becoming an Edu Au Pair in Beijing, just take the first step and apply as an Edu Au Pair online. We will guide you to the rest of the process from there and we will do our very best for you to start your authentic and unique way of experiencing China soon.