Host Family Intro
We are a family of 3. We are currently living in the downtown of Beijing. There is subway Line 5 which is 3 minutes walk to our apartment and many other bus stops nearby. Our dauther Pipi is 8 years old now. We’ve hosted several au pairs since she was 4. They are from Germany, Sweden, Finland, UK, Australia and US. Pipi loves these big sisiters!
Family & Program Key Facts
- City: Beijing
- Kids: 1 girl, 8 years old
- Parents: The host father is a professor and the host mother is a reporter and writer
- Ideal Au Pair: Female, patient, responsible and native English speaker
- Ideal Duration: flexible from 3 to 12 months
- Ideal Starting date: July 2017
Join us now
… and become an Edu Au Pair in this or another lovely host family in China. Our host families welcome you with open arms, so if you are interested in becoming an Edu Au Pair in Beijing, just take the first step and apply as an Edu Au Pair online. We will guide you to the rest of the process from there and we will do our very best for you to start your authentic and unique way of experiencing China soon.