Host Family Intro
We are a very well-educated and open-minded family. We have many interests and hobbies. We like doing sports, travelling and reading. Our main expectation is that we would like our kids to grow up in an multi-culture environment and learn to accept and respect all cultures. There was a Danish English tutor in our family last year and we had a wonderful three months together. We believe our experience of living aboard and of hosting a previous English tutor help us to understand your culture better.
Family & Program Key Facts
- City: Beijing
- Kids: 3 kids. 8 yrs old girl; 6 yrs old twins
- Parents: Both parents are enterpreneurs
- Ideal Au Pair: Female, patient, responsible and native English speaker
- Ideal Duration: flexible from 3 to 12 months
- Ideal Starting date: July 2017
- Hosting Experience: We hosted a Danish girl last year.
Join us now
… and become an Edu Au Pair in this or another lovely host family in China. Our host families welcome you with open arms, so if you are interested in becoming an Edu Au Pair in Beijing, just take the first step and apply as an Edu Au Pair online. We will guide you to the rest of the process from there and we will do our very best for you to start your authentic and unique way of experiencing China soon.